Free Lithuanian-Japanese Charity Concerts
2017-11-03 (18:00 val.)
The artists from Japan, who are coming to Lithuania at their own expense, are performing in free concerts in Kaunas. During the concerts people will be asked to donate for the charity which is dedicated to children in Lithuania who are suffering oncological diseases and the victims of tsunami in Japan.
During the concerts the donations for charity and aid fund “Rugutė” and for fund for tsunami victims will be collected.
3RD OF NOVEMBER, FRIDAY
The event starts at 6 p.m.
• YOSUKE IRIE, master of traditional Japanese flute SHAKUHACHI;
• KRIZAKI TSURUJO, dancer of traditional Japanese dance Jiuta Mai;
• AURA, modern dance group
4TH OF NOVEMBER, SATURDAY
The event starts at 4 p.m.
• CORO FANTASIA and IWAKI, women’s ensembles from Japan
• VDU MA MIXED CHOIR, choir from Lithuania
• Chamber choir of Vytautas Magnus church “CANTATE DOMINO”
• Boys choir “VARPELIS” from Kaunas
• String quartet “VARPELIS”
ENTRANCE TO THE CONCERTS IS FREE OF CHARGE
May Kaunas City always remain the symbol of Lithuanian strength. 07/03/98
Former President of Lithuania Valdas Adamkus